is a free app made for parents and their kids. Here you will find a fine selection of audio
Romanian language, adapted, recorded and mastered specifically for this project. “Povești Dulci”
minds with positivity of the moldovan traditional and old world known fairy tales. We know that you care about how
family’s personal information is used and shared, and we take your privacy and safety very seriously.
granted with publishing rights of the app and its content for its client SA SÜDZUCKER MOLDOVA established in the
Republic of Moldova, at or. Drochia, str. 27 August, nr. 1, collect use, and disclose information about you.
By downloading, accessing, using and/or interacting with our Services (by Service we mean the mobile application and
landing page www.povesti.domnita.md) , you agree and expressly consent to our collection, use and disclosure of the
the “Povești Dulci” terms available at (https://povesti.domnita.md/termeni-si-conditii)
(our “Terms”) and is subject
ascribed to such terms in our Terms. If you have any concerns about providing information to us or the use of that
THIS IS A BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND COMPANY. BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN
INFORMATION. PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES.
that alone or in combination with other information may be used to readily identify, contact, or locate you, such as
your name, address, email address, or phone number. We do not consider Personal Information to include information
has been aggregated and/or de-identified so that it does not allow a third party to easily identify a specific
Table of Contents
● 1. Information We Collect
● 2. How We Use Information
● 3. When We Disclose Information to Third Parties
● 4. Security
● 5. Links to Other Services
● 6. California Specific Terms
● 7. Specific terms for EU users
● 9. Contact Us
1. Information We Collect
We don’t collect personal information. Users don’t have to sign in to use our Services. We collect information such
anonymous usage statistics, by using cookies, server logs, and other similar technology as you use the
Cookies, Automatic Data Collection, and Related Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our
may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing
and patterns, including:
● Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and
resources that you access and use on the website.
● Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser
The information we collect automatically helps us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more
service, including by enabling us to:
● Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
● Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our website & app according to your individual
● Speed up your searches. Recognize you when you return to our website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
●Cookies (or browser cookies). A
cookie is a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters placed on
hard drive of your computer. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears
you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on
subsequent visits to the website.
● Facebook SDK. A Facebook code that allows us in scope of advertising to track basic interactions in the app (e.g.
installs, app launches) Here is more on this technology:
● Google Firebase - a code that tracks the analytics of the activity of users within the app here is more on this
● Google Analytics - a code that tracks the analytics of the activity of users within the website here is more on this
● Facebook Pixel - is a code that we placed on your website. It collects data that helps you track conversions from
Facebook ads, optimize ads, build targeted audiences for future ads, and remarket to people who have already
kind of action on your website. Here Facebook Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
We don’t serve ads in thru our Services. We advertise our services through third parties, including advertisers, ad
networks and servers, content providers, and application providers.
You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. If you
refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser, you will be able to access
issue cookies when you direct your browser to our website.
2. How We Use Information
We use information collected from you to:
Sending you administrative messages and information, those about changes to the Services, and updates to our Terms,
Sending push notifications to your wireless device to provide updates and other relevant messages. You can manage
notifications from the "options" or "settings" page for the mobile application.
Understand and improve the services and develop new products, services or features;
Create, review, analyze and share technical information; Analyze trends and user traffic; Advertise our Services on
third party websites or mobile applications; Identify unique users across devices; or tailor advertisements across
3. When We Disclose Information to Third Parties
We use third-party analytics to help understand your usage of our Services and to improve our
may provide you usage data, or de-identified data to third parties to identifies cookies or your social network IDs.
Those partners’ collection and use of information is subject to their privacy policies and other terms. You should
review such privacy policies, terms, and other agreements.
We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non affiliated
for their direct marketing purposes, unless we have your permission.
aware, however, that no information system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute
security of your information. Moreover, we are not responsible for the security of information you transmit to the
Services over networks that we do not control, including the Internet and wireless networks. If you have reason to
believe that your interaction with us is not secure, please contact us at email@example.com
5. Links to Other Services
In certain sections of the Services, we may include links to external websites or applications (for example,
and Youtube). These websites and applications are governed by their own privacy policies or information collection
practices, which may be substantially different from ours. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and
information collection practices of those linked websites and apps, as those parties’ practices are not subject to
9. California Specific Terms
California residents have the right to receive, once a year from us: a) information identifying any third party
company(ies) to whom we may have disclosed (within the previous calendar year) your Personal Information for that
company's direct marketing purposes; and b) a description of the categories of Personal Information disclosed. If
are a California resident and wish to obtain such information, submit a request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Request for California Privacy Information" as the subject line and in the body of your message. Only information
required to be disclosed by law will be included in our response.
10. Specific terms for EU users
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy
all individuals within the European Union. It also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU. The GDPR
primarily to give control to citizens and residents over their personal data and to simplify the regulatory
for international business by unifying the regulation within the EU. It is enforceable since 25 May 2018. The GDPR
replaces the 1995 Data Protection Directive.
10.3. Lawfulness of processing
The legal basis for the data processing is user’s consent to it. This consent is requested during installation app
accessing the site.
10.6 Your Rights
The people who provide us with any personal data have the following rights:
● a. Right of access: The data subjects shall have the right to obtain from the Controller confirmation that their
are processed properly and they shall have the right to access their personal data.
● b. Right to rectification of information: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the Controller
undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning his or her.
● c. Right to erasure (to be forgotten): The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the
of personal data concerning him or her.
● d. Right to restriction of processing: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller
of processing where one of the following applies:
○ 1. the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to
the accuracy of the personal data;
○ 2. the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the
of their use instead;
○ 3. the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the
data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
● e. Right to data portability: The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or
which he or she has provided to a controller, and have the right to transmit those data to another controller
hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided. Please have in mind that this right
not be enforceable to:
○ – The third parties’ data that you have provided to the Controller.
○ – The data that concern you, but have been provided to the Controller by third parties.
● f. Right to object: The data subject shall have the right to object to processing of personal data concerning him or
her. You shall be able to object to the commercial communications submitting.You can exercise this right by sending
an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
You will be updated by push notification
12. Contact Us
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.